Online registration must be secured with a valid credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Should you have any questions or require assistance with registration, please contact ASAM at 301.656.3920 or email us at email@example.com
Early Bird Deadline: June 30, 2023
Register before July 1, 2023 to save up to $100!
ASAM Virtual Review Course Registration
Dates & Times:
These are the dates and times for the virtual course. Please check the full schedule
for more information.
- Thursday, July 27, 2023 | 10:00 am - 6:00 pm ET
- Friday, July 28, 2023 | 10:00 am - 6:00 pm ET
Registration includes full access to:
*All content will be recorded and made available on-demand in the ASAM eLearning Center within 4 weeks of the virtual event. All registrants will get access to this content until July 30, 2024.
- Two days of live-streaming content*
- 21 sessions mapped to the addiction medicine exam blueprint of topics
- Three years of on-demand access to full-course recordings after the live event
- Complimentary electronic course syllabus with session slides and textbook references
- Instant access to CME certificates upon completion of the course and evaluation
(*) Residents, Fellows-in-training, Interns, and Students must join ASAM to receive a discounted registration rate.
||Early Bird Registration Rate
Before July 1, 2023
|Regular Registration Rate
After July 1, 2023
Register for Virtual Review Course
- Click here to become an ASAM member.
- Residents, Fellows-in-training, and Interns: National and Chapter membership dues apply.
- There is no charge for Students to become a Member, but verification of student status is required.
- Membership Question? Call ASAM at 1.301.656.3920, email use at firstname.lastname@example.org, or view the ASAM website for more information.
Additional Exam Resources
All the below items are available for purchase to assist with board exam preparation.
Board Exam Study Tool (BEST)
This Board Exam Study Tool (BEST) is an updated, interactive, and engaging tool prepares physicians for the ABPM certification/re-certification 200-question exam. The BEST includes over 500 board exam-style questions developed, reviewed, and mapped to the ABPM exam blueprint content areas by national experts and is available on-demand 24/7. The BEST also offers:
- Excerpts and summary highlights from The ASAM Principles of Addiction Medicine, Sixth Edition
- Two exam models: a customizable exam for review and a pre-set mock exam for practice
- Customizable template allows learners to focus on specific areas they want to review, featuring a study mode remediation feature to indicate scores in comparison to peers and identify learning gaps
- Mock-style exam features remote proctoring that allows learners to simulate a live test-taking experience
- Rationales, justifications and references for exam-style questions
- Didactic content, a glossary of terms, learning activities, and assessments
The 2023 BEST will be accessible in ASAM's eLearning Center in July 2023.
Review Course registrants may purchase the 2023 BEST at a special rate when registering before July 27, 2023. Simply select “2023 Board Exam Study Tool (BEST)” during the “Sessions” step of Review Course registration.
**BEST Discount ONLY available if purchased with the Virtual Review Course before July 27, 2023.
||BEST Purchase Rate
||BEST Purchase Rate**
when purchased with Review Course
Already Registered? Click here to add the BEST.
You will need to select your "The ASAM Virtual Review Course 2023" registration and then select "Change Session". Please call 1.301.656.3920 or email email@example.com
Accessibility & Accomodations
ASAM is proud to offer events that are accessible and functional for learners with the widest possible range of abilities. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
to request specific accomodations.
A $150 cancellation fee will apply to all registration cancellations after July 1, 2023. All cancellation requests must be made in writing and sent to email@example.com